- 1 What does Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon Offer?
- 2 How to Install Scrubs V2 Addon on Kodi
- 3 A Quick Look at the Scrubs V2 Addon
- 4 How to Link Real-Debrid to Scrubs V2 Kodi Add-on
- 5 To Conclude
If you are looking for an alternative to the Exodus V8 addon, the Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon is just what you need. It’s a fork based on Exodus’ code, so it shares many similarities in terms of features and appearance.
As you would expect, Scrubs V2 offers thousands of hours of on-demand content. The library gets updated every time a new movie or TV show episode is made available publicly. It also has a simpler layout that makes navigating around the add-on easier.
If you are using Kodi, you can follow the tutorial below to install Scrubs V2 addon. We will also discuss the add-on’s features in detail and give you a quick look at its interface.
What does Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon Offer?
The Scrubs V2 Kodi addon provides access to movies, shows, and documentaries. From the latest films to the most recently broadcasted episodes of your favorite TV shows, you get to stream pretty much everything you ask for. The add-on even has categories for IPTV, music videos, podcasts, fitness programs, and kids’ shows.
Thanks to its built-in scrapers, you can enjoy the on-demand content in up to Full HD (1080p) quality. Having said that, it does also offer 4K Ultra HD content when you link your Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, or Premiumize account to the add-on and enable torrent scraping.
Speaking of integrations, it has Trakt support as well. You can import your universal watchlist to the Scrubs V2 addon in just a few minutes. IMDB and TMBD integration also make it much easier to find movies/shows by different collections and streaming services. Additionally, you can check out what movies are airing on Sky channels and start streaming them in one-click.
Features of Scrubs V2 Add-on
- Scrubs V2 has a vast collection of on-demand movies, shows, documentaries, and more content.
- You can select films and series in up to 2160p (4K) quality. Note that it works only on devices capable of 4K playback.
- The add-on integrates Debrid services like Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize, MegaDebrid, and LinkSnappy. It ensures that you get access to high-speed streamable links.
- It lets you discover new content by genres and collections. However, you can manually search for a title from the add-on’s search option.
- Scrubs V2 is free and safe to use. It also receives regular updates with bug fixes and new features.
How to Install Scrubs V2 Addon on Kodi
The Scrubs V2 Kodi addon is unavailable on the official Kodi add-on repository for apparent reasons. You will find it on the JewBMX Repository, which you have to install first to get to the add-on.
If you are a new Kodi user, refer to the following instructions to install the Scrubs V2 addon on Kodi. All you have to do is follow the steps as shown below.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources from Settings
Installing add-ons from third-party repositories isn’t allowed on Kodi by default. But, there’s a setting to bypass it, similar to how it’s on Android. Here’s what you have to do:
- Highlight and click the gear icon right above Kodi home screen’s sidebar to open the settings menu.
- Next, scroll down and click System at the bottom-right side of the settings.
- Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen, then hover over and click the Unknown sources option on the other side.
- When you see the warning box, click Yes to close it and enable the setting.
We have tested Scrubs V2 ourselves and consider it to be a safe Kodi add-on. Thus, you can ignore the warning message with confidence.
Step 2: Install the JewBMX Repository
The JewBMX Repository is the official source of Scrubs V2, so you will need it to get access to the latest version of the add-on. The whole process goes as follows:
- Return to the main settings menu and click File manager on the top row.
- Click the Add source option in the File manager menu. It will open up a new window.
- After that, click where it says <None> in the window, enter the following link: https://jewbmx.github.io/, and click OK.
- Now assign a name to the repository source by selecting the next text field in the window. For example, we have named it “Scrubs.”
- Click the OK button to add the source, then go back to the main settings menu.
- Next, click Add-ons on the following screen. It’s a shortcut to the Add-on browser
- Click ‘Install from zip file’ in the Add-on browser page.
- Select the source (e.g., Scrubs) you added earlier.
- At last, click the jewrepo-x.x.x.zip file in the root directory to install the JewBMX Repository.
In case the repository doesn’t get installed, restart Kodi and try again. Alternatively, download the zip file from the source link and install it on Kodi from the local directory.
Step 3: Install Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon
Since you now have JewBMX Repository installed, read on through the remaining steps to install the Scrubs V2 Kodi add-on.
- First, click ‘Install from repository’ on the Add-on browser page.
- Select JewRepo in the repository list, then visit the Video add-ons.
- Highlight and click Scrubs V2 among other add-ons and hit the Install.
- Finally, click OK if Kodi asks you to install additional add-ons and dependencies.
It will take a solid minute or two for the Scrubs V2 add-on to get installed. When it’s done, visit the Add-ons tab on the Kodi home screen. You should see the Scrubs V2 add-on in the Video Add-ons row.
A Quick Look at the Scrubs V2 Addon
With the new updates, the Scrubs V2 add-on has gone through major changes, especially the new layout. The main page consists of the following categories: Movies, TV Shows, My Stuff, Movies Widget, TV Shows Widget, Sky Channels, IMDB Lists, TMDB Lists, More Stuff, Search Em, and Tools.
As usual, you can browse the Movies and TV Shows categories by genre, year, people, language, popular, featured, and several other subcategories. The Movies Widget and TV Shows Widget are basically lists of on-demand content sorted from new to old.
For more categories and collections, visit the IMDB Lists and TMBD Lists from the main add-on page. Head over to the More Stuff section if you are looking for documentaries, kids’ shows, fitness content, music videos, and IPTV channels.
From the Tools page, you can access Scrubs V2’s provider, torrent, ResolveURL, and general settings. Options for clearing cache and search history are also available. Furthermore, you can toggle on/off Debrid services.
How to Link Real-Debrid to Scrubs V2 Kodi Add-on
The Scrubs V2 Kodi add-on has Real-Debrid integration. If you are looking for 4K streams, linking a Real-Debrid account to the add-on is necessary. If you have one, here’s how to get it working with Scrubs V2:
- First, go to the Tools menu from the add-on’s main page, then click ResolveUrl Settings in the options.
- Highlight Universal Resolvers in the menu and scroll down to the Real-Debrid settings row.
- Now click the (Re)Authorize My Account It will give you a code that expires in two minutes.
- Visit real-debrid.com/device from your browser, enter the code, and click Continue.
- After that, proceed to enter your Real-Debrid account credentials and click the Login.
- Finally, allow the Scrubs V2 add-on to access your Real-Debrid account.
Once you get a notification on Kodi regarding the successful authorization, return to Scrubs V2’s main page. The next time you pick up a movie or show to watch, make sure to select the streamable source with the “RD” or “Real-Debrid” tag to get the best stream quality.
In a similar manner, you can also link your Premiumize, AllDebrid, or MegaDebrid account to the Scrubs V2 add-on. Click Authorize Trakt in the Tools menu if you wish to connect your Trakt account.
Related Kodi Articles
The Scrubs V2 is a relatively new add-on, and we hope this guide gives the exposure it needs among Kodi users. It has an incredible library of movies, shows, and documentaries. Plus, you get access to extra live and on-demand content. Essential features like Real-Debrid and Trakt integration is also an excellent addition to the already great add-on.
Whether it’s Scrubs V2 or a random third-party Kodi add-on, using a VPN is mandatory. It will help you hide your streaming sessions from the prying eyes of your internet service provider. Otherwise, you are always at risk of getting into legal trouble for unintentional piracy.