- 1 What do you get with the Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon?
- 2 Guide to Install Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon
- 3 Overview of the Phoenix Reborn Addon
- 4 Link Real-Debrid with Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon
- 5 To Conclude
Phoenix Kodi Addon is back with a new name and it’s called Phoenix Reborn. Those who are searching for a Phoenix addon can use this guide to install Phoenix Reborn on Kodi and other Kodi supported platforms including amazon firestick.
In the vast ocean of Kodi add-ons, Phoenix addon is a name that many of you are already familiar with. Last year, it was replaced by the Phoenix Rises addon after the original developer left the development scene, providing extended support for the former Phoenix users. However, even the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon has also suddenly departed from the Falcon Repository, leaving many users in the dark.
Thankfully, a new developer has revived the add-on with a new name. It’s called the Phoenix Reborn, offering a vast library of on-demand content and live TV channels to Kodi users. Unlike the previous Phoenix add-ons, this one is built from scratch and doesn’t use older source code. It fetches high-quality media links and has additional support Real-Debrid.
If you are interested in using the Phoenix Kodi addon, consider following this guide to the end. We have given detailed instructions on how to install Phoenix Reborn on Kodi and discussed its features in detail.
What do you get with the Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon?
The Phoenix Reborn Kodi addon lets you stream thousands of movies for free. Apart from integrating dozens of media providers, the add-on supports Debrid services, including Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Debrid-Link, LinkSnappy, MegaDebrid, and Premiumize. You can link your Debrid account to access Ultra HD (2160p) streamable links for the latest films.
The Phoenix Reborn addon is still in development. Hence, there’s a lot of bugs that need to be fixed. Some categories also don’t work as intended.
However, the developer has recently added Trakt support to the add-on, meaning you can finally import your watchlist to Phoenix Reborn and enjoy streaming your favorite films without paying for a subscription. Considering the add-on receives updates every now and then, the miscellaneous issues should be fixed by the time you try it.
There are two other separate Phoenix Reborn addons for Kodi. You can install them for free IPTV lists and kids’ TV shows, respectively. The IPTV one offers hundreds of live TV channels from across the North American and European countries. Bear in mind that most of the channel streams are capped to SD quality only. The Phoenix Reborn Kids add-on provides access to a vast library of kids’ programming.
Don’t Miss – How to Block Ads on FireStick with Blokada
Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon Features
- The Phoenix Reborn Kodi add-on offers a massive catalog of movies, kids’ shows, and live TV channels.
- You can play the most recent films in up to 4K resolution on supported devices (Debrid required).
- The add-on lets you search for your favorite content from TMDb (The Movie Database).
- It offers backup links for popular entertainment and sports TV channels.
- Phoenix Reborn doesn’t interrupt users with advertisements, and it’s free to use.
Guide to Install Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon
The Phoenix Reborn addon now has its own repository. Thus, you will need to get it before you can install the add-on itself.
Since there’s a lot of instructions to follow, we have broken it down into three major parts. It should make the process a lot simpler for new Kodi users and help them install other Kodi add-on on their own.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
If your Kodi is on stock settings, the first thing you need to do is manually allow the installation of third-party add-ons. It’s quite similar to how you can sideload APK files on Android from unknown sources. Follow the steps below to do it.
- Launch the Kodi app and go to the Kodi Settings. You can do it by highlighting the cogwheel icon on the upper-left portion of the home page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom of the Settings and select the System.
- Select the Add-ons tab in the left sidebar, then go to the right and click Unknown Sources.
- Dismiss the warning message and click Yes to enable add-on installation from third-party sources.
Once the following option is enabled, you can continue to the next steps to install the Phoenix Reborn repository and the add-on.
2: Install Phoenix Reborn Repository
As mentioned previously, Phoenix Reborn has its official repository, from where you can install the latest version of the add-on. Here’s what you have to do to install the Phoenix Reborn Repository:
- First, head over to the File manager from the main Kodi Settings.
- Click Add Source on the following screen. It should open up a new window.
- Now click <None> in the box, type in the exact URL: http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/, and then click OK to save the source path.
- Kodi will automatically fill out the bottom text field with the “phoenix” source name. You can click the field to change the name if you wish.
- After that, click OK at the bottom of the window to save the repository source.
- Now return to the Kodi Settings and click Add-ons to access the Add-on browser menu quickly.
- Select Install from zip file on the next screen and choose phoenix from the list.
- Finally, click the phoenixreborn-x.x.x.zip to install the Phoenix Reborn Repository.
In case the zip file is stuck at downloading, relaunch Kodi and try installing the repository once again. It should work the next time.
Step 3: Install Phoenix Kodi Addon
It’s time to install the Phoenix Reborn Kodi add-on, now that you have easy access to its official repository. The process goes as follows:
- First, click Install from repository on the Add-on browser menu.
- Select Kodi Phoenix Reborn Repository.
- Click Video add-ons.
- Now you can select any of the three Phoenix Reborn add-ons from the list. We will go with Phoenix Reborn Movies Addon here for reference.
- Hit Install and wait for the selected add-on to download and install on Kodi.
It should take a minute or two for the Phoenix Reborn add-on to finish installing. Once you get the notification, head over to the Add-ons section of the Kodi home screen. You should find Phoenix Reborn listed below the Video add-ons category.
Overview of the Phoenix Reborn Addon
The Phoenix Reborn Movies add-on doesn’t ask users to go through any first-time setup. There are a dozen categories to look out for, including IMDb Movies, Trakt Movies, 3D Movies, 4K Movies, Bollywood Movies, Marvel Universe Movies, Top 20 Movies Of All Time, Boxsets Movies, and many more.
For the best experience, visit The Movie Database (TMDb) section in the add-on. You can pick up your preferred movie genre or category from the following menu and browse through the vast catalog. If you know what exactly you want to watch, click Search TMDb and type in the movie name instead.
If you have downloaded the Phoenix Reborn Free TV add-on, head over to the IPTV List folder to access the channel playlist. In case a channel link doesn’t work, scroll down to the bottom of the list for alternatives.
Also, See – Revolution Kodi Addon
Link Real-Debrid with Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon
If you wish to watch the latest films in the best possible quality, you should definitely enable Real-Debrid on the Phoenix Reborn Movies add-on. Here’s how:
- First, scroll down to the bottom of the main add-on page and click Settings.
- After that, hover over the Resolver tab and click Open Resolver Settings.
- Select Universal Resolvers in the sidebar and scroll down to the Real-Debrid
- Click the (Re)Authorise My Account A new window should open up with an activation code.
- Visit real-debrid.com/device from another tab in your browser, then enter the activation code in the empty field and click Continue.
- Now log in to your Real-Debrid account – assuming that you have one. Else, go to the official website and create an account first.
When you see the “Success” message, you can go back to the Phoenix Reborn Kodi add-on and play a movie. From the results, make sure to select the stream link with the [Debrid] tag.
Upon testing it ourselves, we can say for sure that the Phoenix Reborn Kodi addon works reliably and offers a decent streaming experience. This guide has everything Kodi users need to install the Phoenix Reborn addon.
Unless you still are on Krypton (v17.6) version, the add-on should work flawlessly regardless of the device you are using to run Kodi. In case you see empty categories in the add-on, connect your device to a VPN server, and check once again. It will also anonymize your streaming activities when using third-party Kodi add-ons.